Real Estate Professionals
Welcome to the Institute of Housing Technologies online training.
To all new students. Before you can access any course, you must create a New User account, which allows you to view the Course Catalog. Please click on the Create New Account tab to the right and register for your free "Digital Chalk" student account.
1. Create a Login and Password.
2. Type in the "Captcha" live person verification
4. Select the Course Catalog tab. Choose the Course you want and then proceed to the secure checkout.
You can view the course for a full 60 days from your computer, as many times as you want. Exams are course specific. If an exam is included with your class, you will be prompted on how to proceed. All exams are optional (except HMS).
Thank you for your interest and we hope you enjoy your course. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or call at 910-603-2690.
1. ANSI,Home Measurement, & the Power of Price-Per-Square-Foot (Realtor and Appraiser Editions)
2. Inside the New Appraisal Process-Agents are from Mars, Appraisers are from Venus
3. Public Records & Square Footage - the Real Estate Information Crisis
All classes include voluntary exams. Courses do NOT include CE credit at this time.
Or, from the new Home Measurement Specialist Certification Program:
1. ANSI, Home Measurement, & the Power of Price-Per-Square-Foot
2. The Home Valuation Crisis - Public Records & Square Footage
Course #1 comes with a mandatory 80 question final exam and Course #2 with a 50 question exam. Visit www.HomeMeasurementSpecialist.com for more info.
Welcome and Thank You!